A Twin Cities Lawyer Making A Difference In The Lives Of Families And Professionals
I am not your typical lawyer. I frequently surpass clients’ expectations and surprise them with high-quality service at an affordable price. From estate planning and elder law to real estate, I use my experience to help you consider all possibilities, outcomes and financial implications of every decision.
At my law firm, I help Minneapolis residents understand the importance of estate planning so that they can protect themselves and their elderly loved ones. In addition, I provide legal counsel to those who are involved in real estate transfers and litigation. The Minnesota State Bar certified me as real property law specialist – something not all attorneys can say. This experience places me at an advantage as I have a comprehensive understanding of real estate laws.
Read more about my qualifications by following the link below:
What Makes My Firm Different
I pride myself on the qualities that set me apart from other attorneys. Here are a few of the things that make me a top lawyer in the area:
- Experienced – For over 40 years, I have practiced law, worked with countless clients and stayed up-to-date on the latest legal developments.
- Cost-effective – I am committed to offering affordable representation and offer free consultations so you can learn more about my practice at no cost to you.
- Client-focused – My clients always come first. Your interests and goals will always be the driving factor and key considerations throughout your case – not my profits.
- Reliable – I am the kind of lawyer who overprepares. In real estate litigation, I have everything I need to wage a persuasive argument before a judge.
- Available –I make every effort to return your calls and emails in a timely manner and am available to meet face-to-face when necessary.
Attorney David K. Porter Sets The Bar For Top Representation
Do-it-yourself estate plans and real estate transfers can be costly if mistakes are made. Call on a lawyer you can depend on to do the job right. Call 612-722-1001 or request your free consultation online.